Set Goals • Train Hard • Be Persistent!
- A. Dues are low, especially the children's rate. After a few classes you will also need a GI (uniform) to train . We also offer discount plans. Click here for rates.
- Q. Great, but I think I should get in shape before starting martial arts.
- A. Why wait. Get fit while you learn, what better way to get inspired. Martial arts training requires short bursts of energy with rest periods in between.
- Q. I have a Blue Belt in another system, do I have to start all over?
- A. Our club recognizes other schools and systems, in most cases you can keep your belt but cannot move up to the next level until you have demonstrated that you meet all our requirements. Subject to review by Sensei Mitchell.
Check back for more FAQs or E-mail us your questions email@example.com